Beth Moore

Like many Christian women, I am a big fan of Beth Moore's Bible studies. I get so much out of them and just love her style of teaching. I was so excited when I stumbled across a blog that she, along with her 2 daughters, write a few months ago. I find myself getting excited when I see there is a new post and today was one of those days. I was reading her post today and was brought to tears. She tells a sweet story of something that happened at church this morning. Any of you who have done her studies know that she is a fabulous writer and has a way of making you feel like you are one of her girlfriends. Well, her blog is no different. I always feel like she is just so real and down to earth. Anyway, if you have time, you should definitely check out her blog (http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com) as it is such an encouragement to me.

On another note, please keep my sweet Mason in your prayers. He has an ear infection and on top of that, has had a fever since yesterday morning. He is just not feeling good and it is so sad. We miss his happy little self!

0 comments: