Camp 2008

It is hard to believe another summer at camp has come to an end. It always seems to be a hard transition the first few weeks and then the last part of the summer just flies by and before we know it, it is over! I think this is the first summer that a small part of me is sad to see it end. Mason has loved camp so much these last few weeks and really seems to have grown a lot because of it. When I think back to how he was the first couple weeks, it is amazing to see how far he has come. For example, in the beginning, he was scared of being in Hype because of the loud music and kids yelling and dancing. Now, he gets bored in there when there is no music and he looks forward to doing the "ooooohh" cheer with the kids. He has made many friends and learned so many people's names - it really is incredible how much he remembers! Now don't get me wrong, I am very much looking forward to having things get back to normal (even if it is only for the next 8 weeks until the baby comes!) and not being a single-mom anymore! But it was a great summer out at camp and here are some of my favorite pictures...







2 comments:

milemarker114 said...

I cannot believe camp is over either. Seems Crazy. Now that it is over we need to talk about getting together for Miller/Garlich time!! Also, I am addicted to Hopkins!

gmasam said...

Hi Alli, I love your blog. I feel I am a part of your lives when I see the commments and pictures. gmasam