He is here!! We got home from the hospital today after the past two days in the hospital. Everything went extremely well and we are just feeling so blessed today. I actually keep getting teary-eyed thinking about how much God has given me. As I was putting Mason to bed tonight, I was so overcome with the feeling of what an incredible gift God has given me in my two boys.
Brody James Garlich was born at 6:11pm on Monday evening. He weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. My labor was great - better than I could have asked for and compared to Mason's, it felt like a breeze! Brody looks a lot like Mason did, but there are definitely some differences and we are excited to see what his personality is going to be like! Here are some pictures of the last few days...
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures!! Congratulations! I love the name! Can't wait to meet little Brody!
Alli,
I don't think I've ever been to your blogsite before. (I found it via Andy's recent post.) Love it!
Congratulations on the latest member of your family -- Brody's beautiful! (And will surely be a fast favorite for Ethan & Sam!)
I can't wait to meet him face-to-face! Soon, I hope ... jt
yay i can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment