Here is a pic I took of Brody man the other day. His smile melts my heart each and every time!
Photo of the Week
I want to do a better job of posting pictures of the normal, everyday things that go on around here so I have decided to try and have a "Photo of the Week" each week to highlight something fun we did, something funny that happened, a milestone that one of the kids reaches, etc. We'll see how long it lasts:)
Here is a pic I took of Brody man the other day. His smile melts my heart each and every time!
Here is a pic I took of Brody man the other day. His smile melts my heart each and every time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alli - I love it! I like the idea of seeing "every day" pics of the boys! Logan has that same sweater that Brody is wearing and it's just too cute!
Love it! I'd love to see pictures every week of you guys :)
Post a Comment