My day with Mason

Yesterday was such a great day - Mason and I went to Wonderscope for the morning and had a great time. It is such a neat place and Mason could have stayed there all day. The look on his face when I told him we had to leave... so sad... and then he threw a huge fit and screamed his head off the entire way to the car and for a good couple minutes driving away. I then asked him if he wanted to go to Chick-fil-A or McDonald's for lunch - he said Chick-fil-A. I let him get chocolate milk (first time he has had that - after the first sip, he got this huge smile on his face and then downed the rest of it in about 30 seconds). He didn't eat one chicken nugget, despite my pleading and when we got back to the car and drove away, he said "McDonalds??" Ha - he just thought he could get everything, I guess! It has been awhile since I have gotten to do something like that with just Mason - I have missed it so much - but I am excited for when Brody gets old enough so all of us can do stuff together.

I just kept laughing at him in his apron - he looked so stinkin cute:)

He had to make sure each hole was filled before we left

So excited about rolling the balls down the tracks...

1 comments:

JVGcubed said...

Mason looks so happy! So glad you got some time with him and also looks like you had a fabulous night on Saturday!!