wow, it's been a long time since I've updated. We had a wonderful Christmas and since the snow is STILL on the ground and we have had below zero temperatures, we have been doing our best to not go stir-crazy! Brody goes in for his 15 month appointment next week which is hard to believe. He is really starting to develop his personality these days - he is definitely continuing to show us he is the adventurous one and is always testing limits. I realize every day how easy I had it with Mason in so many ways:) But along with that, he is also a cuddly, sweet boy whose face can just melt your heart. We just feel blessed by what God has given us and are really looking forward to seeing what this year has in store for us as we watch our boys grow. Here are some pics of the holiday season and some of the boys in the past couple weeks...
Christmas jammies

Our 7th Christmas!

Papa and SueSue with Mason


0 comments:
Post a Comment