"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life." ~Robert Louis Stevenson
Last weekend we went down to Edmond, OK to see our good friends, Pete and Crystal. Andy went to college with both Pete and Crystal and lived with Pete for 2 years. We have always stayed close despite never living in the same city since college and we treasure our time with them. We had a great time visiting the Science Museum, eating at some great restaurants and just spending quality time together. Here are some pictures of the Science Museum and a fun place called "Pops" that has over 600 kinds of pop, including "Mason's Root Beer!"
POPS! I went there last time I was in OK! Kind of cool, eh? Looks like you guys had a great time! Question: Is there a reason I can't "follow" your blog? I've been looking for it an I can't figure it out... there are a couple others I can't either. What's the deal! Hope to see you soon - I miss seeing your beautiful face! :)
1 comments:
POPS! I went there last time I was in OK! Kind of cool, eh? Looks like you guys had a great time!
Question: Is there a reason I can't "follow" your blog? I've been looking for it an I can't figure it out... there are a couple others I can't either. What's the deal! Hope to see you soon - I miss seeing your beautiful face! :)
Post a Comment