What we've been up to!

It has been awhile since I've posted so wanted to update on what we've been doing around here. I have been sewing a lot lately; mainly baby gifts for people that "ordered" them as well as some Mother's Day and other gifts. I have totally gotten into my little projects lately and find myself coveting more "craft time" as I come across more and more cute tutorials and projects. I have also had a lot of work recently (which is great!) that makes dividing my "free time" very difficult!

The boys and I have been to Deanna Rose about once a week - it is the perfect place to meet friends to hang out! We had a fun time with the Motleys on Mother's Day weekend and the boys loved playing outside with Jesse, Khloe and Papa. Our Garlich Mother's Day celebration was postponed due to several people being sick (Andy included).

We are also gearing up to spend the summer at camp! Andy is in full-out work mode, trying to get all the things purchased and ready for the summer staff to arrive in just over a week! (I'm sure he will start hyperventilating when he reads this:) All in all, it has been a busy couple of weeks for us, but we know that the camp-life tends to be much more relaxed and laid-back (at least for me and the boys!) so we have that to look forward to!

watering Grandma's flowers...


Mother's Day breakfast tray!

Mason's favorite thing to do at Deanna Rose...

Brody's favorite thing at Deanna Rose...

an apron I made for my sis-in-law...

0 comments: