catching up

Wow, it has been awhile... no good excuses, I have just neglected this little thing! So since Halloween when I last posted, there have been hundreds of pictures taken and lots of fun stuff going on around here, mainly centering around Christmas and our advent activities.

We welcomed our first nephew to the family - Eddie and Carmen's son, Little Eddie...

Andy's dad turned 60 a few days later, and the following week, we had a great Thanksgiving with both sides of the family.

We visited Santa at the Bass Pro Shop and had no tears!

Mason had his preschool Christmas program which was so great. He just loves getting to be up on the stage and I don't think he missed a single word or motion. He got to be in the front row which I don't think made too many parents of the short children behind him very happy, but I was glad:)

Andy and I got to attend 3 different Youthfront events/parties in December thanks to our many babysitters (of course I don't have pictures of us from any of those though!). We had some wonderful Christmas celebrations with our families and the boys were spoiled rotten once again. My brother (Ben) got engaged to a sweet girl named Rachel who worked at camp with us the past 2 years - we couldn't be more excited!






Our 8th Christmas together!

The only downer of the season was Andy totaling his car a week before Christmas, but we are just thankful no one was hurt and are praying for a new car to come our way. We are excited to see what 2011 has in store for us - I have a feeling it will be another crazy year as our family expands to 5!

0 comments: