First Day of Preschool

Tuesday was the first day of preschool and Brody's first time ever to go. Both boys were excited, but right before we left, Brody started to get a bit teary. We have talked a lot about how mommies don't get to stay and how he will not be in Mason's class, but he started asking again that morning if I could stay with him. Poor little guy! He did cry when we left, but ended up having a great day and was all smiles when we picked him up. Mason is having a blast and loves it so much. They earn a green light if they have a great day and I will be surprised if he ever comes home without one - he is totally the teacher's pet kind of kid like someone else I know:) Brody shed some tears again this morning right at the point when I left, but once again he stopped very quickly. Here are some pics of the first morning!

0 comments: