Tanner - 9 months

At 9 months you are...

*sleeping from 7pm to around 7 or 7:30am pretty consistently
*still about the same as last month on the naps - usually just taking 2 naps a day (usually around an hour and a half each), but a couple times a week you will take a shorter 3rd nap around dinner time
*still doing great with baby food and puffs/cheerios. You also love rice rusk crackers, yogurt and oatmeal, but you are not too fond of any other table foods yet.
*army crawling machine - don't know why all 3 of my boys have used this as their preferred method of getting around. You love standing up next to things, but haven't quite gotten up on your own yet. You are still pretty wobbly so we have to brace you when you are standing
*you weighed 18 pounds, 11 ounces at your 9 month appointment yesterday which puts you in the 25 percentile. Your height was also in the 25th percentile while your head continues to be in the 95th
*a social butterfly - you LOVE being around people and whenever we go somewhere, you are always looking for someone who will smile at you. Once you find someone, you just keep looking at them/glancing their way until we leave. Most people comment on how smiley/happy you are
*clapping! first time was at Mason's soccer clinic last week on Feb 23rd
*still giving us kisses which your big brothers especially love
*in full separation anxiety mode - if I am around, you feel that I should be holding you. You cry whenever I leave you (even if I just leave the room) and get crazy excited when I enter a room
*survived a week of our house being on the market and me having to wake you up almost daily to leave for a showing - so glad that is over!

We love you Tan Tan!!



0 comments: