Mother/Son Date "Knight"

A couple weekends ago I got to take Mason and Brody to Chick fila's mother/son date knight. It was such a cute night. They had valet parking and someone to greet us at a podium next to a Knight when we walked in. We were taken to a special line to order food and then were taken to our seats. The tables were covered with tablecloths and each boy got to decorate a family shield. I didn't have to get up one time to get anything - the employees were dressed up and walking around to tend to our every need. They brought out our food on plates and we enjoyed a great meal and great company. There was a photo booth to capture the night and they gave the boys flowers to give their moms. The boys seemed to have fun although they were very confused why someone else was driving our car :)

I love the idea of going on "dates" with my boys. I want them to learn how they should behave and how they should treat their future lady friends (WAY in the future). Anyone who knows our family knows how much we love Chick fila (most of the staff know us by name which is pretty sad) but this is one of the many reasons why we love it - such a great company that promotes family. I hope they do it again next year!

0 comments: