Today is a special day because it's Andy's birthday! We had a great day (at least from my perspective and I hope from his!) hanging around the house, just the 3 of us. Then, Andy and I went to see the movie Cloverfield, which now that I am thinking about it - I have no idea what the title has to do with the movie - and then tonight, we went to the Melting Pot for dinner - so good! I still feel like my stomach might burst though, almost 2 hours after we stopped eating!
The main reason I wanted to post though (sorry Andy!) is because my sweet Mason did the CUTEST thing yesterday that brought tears to my eyes. For awhile now he has said his own version of "I love you" when we say it to him. It sounds kind of like "I wuv ooo" and he makes this cute face where he sticks his lips out in almost a pouty face - so adorable! Anyway, yesterday I was sitting at the table eating lunch with him and he looked over at me and said those sweet little words to me, unprompted. I just felt my heart melt:) I still get teary eyed just thinking about it!
Okay, I will stop with the gushing parent - but those of you who are parents can understand my excitement, I'm sure. For those of you who aren't parents yet, JUST WAIT!

2 comments:
Your little guy is adorable!!! He looks just like you! I can totally relate with the whole "i love you" thing; just melts your heart! Its so precious to hear their little voices when they start talking (:
PS: I found your blog from a comment you left on Beth Moore's blog and have enjoyed your posts!
Blessings,
kim
HEY!! I am so sorry that I didn't have your blog on my list, I had no idea that you had one, I had just seen the other one that you and Andy both had for your ministry. I am SOOOOO excited!!!! You know that I will obsessively visit yours now, especially cause we don't get to see each other that often. I really want to have you guys over for dinner soon. Tell Andy happy belated birthday for me! Talk to you soon!
Now we have to convert Jen to the blogging world!
Post a Comment