Mother's Day

I had a wonderful weekend with my family! Yesterday, the boys brought me breakfast in bed, then we went to Antioch Park for a picnic lunch. Andy let me get out and run some errands in the afternoon and then that evening we got stuff done around the house and I planted some flowers. Today, we had Brody dedicated at church and most of our families were there also. Then, Andy's family came over for lunch at our house. Although it was a little chilly today, the kids were able to play outside and had such a fun time together. Then this evening, we went over to my family's house to celebrate with them. Mason just loves his aunts/uncles and of course grandparents! What a wonderful weekend - thank you Andy for making it special for me!!

2 comments:

JVGcubed said...

That last picture is so great of the three of you! Andy did a great job! Glad you enjoyed your weekend- you deserve it! Love the picture of the boys- they are both so dang cute! Mason and Brody both look so handsome in their Sunday outfits!

HannahM said...

Oh so cute. I love Mason's little suit. So glad you had a great M. Day, brunch and breakfast! I've been showing N., Mason's underpant photo...saying "wow...look at Mason...he's so big...you could wear those too." He's pretty humored.