70 in February!
Today was such a beautiful day so we took advantage of Andy's day off and went to Antioch Park with some good friends of ours (The Turvey's) and had such a great time! It has got to be one of the coolest parks in this area - it has great playgrounds, a little "town" with mini buildings, a lake with a walking path around it, trails in the "woods" and geese! Mason and Ben (who are only 2 weeks apart) had a blast running around together with their dads while Tara and I stayed with the 2 baby boys and chatted. It is so crazy how both of us have 2 boys the same age! Then this afternoon, Andy and Mason played outside in the backyard - we got out a t-ball set for Mason which he loved. We capped off the night with our weekly dinner at Chick-fil-A! I am officially ready for Spring (although I was pretty much ready as soon as Fall was over:)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment