I had been thinking about something I could do to start a Valentine's Day tradition and came up with a scavenger hunt. I had so much fun putting it together and Mason had even more fun doing it. I put clues around the house with pictures of different things along with a little gift at each clue. After the first couple, he realized what was going on and would squeal with delight when he would see the next gift. I loved it:) Check out the video below of him getting "Salty" the train from the Thomas series. Then there is a pic of us with all his "clues" and then one of him sleeping from earlier in the day. We had to wake him up from his nap - I guess PaPa and Sue Sue wore him out the night before!
Valentine's Day
Andy and I were able to go out Friday night for Valentine's Day thanks to his parents who came over and watched the boys. We went to dinner at Pei Wei and then saw Slumdog Millionaire (Andy for the second time). It was a great night out!
I had been thinking about something I could do to start a Valentine's Day tradition and came up with a scavenger hunt. I had so much fun putting it together and Mason had even more fun doing it. I put clues around the house with pictures of different things along with a little gift at each clue. After the first couple, he realized what was going on and would squeal with delight when he would see the next gift. I loved it:) Check out the video below of him getting "Salty" the train from the Thomas series. Then there is a pic of us with all his "clues" and then one of him sleeping from earlier in the day. We had to wake him up from his nap - I guess PaPa and Sue Sue wore him out the night before!

I had been thinking about something I could do to start a Valentine's Day tradition and came up with a scavenger hunt. I had so much fun putting it together and Mason had even more fun doing it. I put clues around the house with pictures of different things along with a little gift at each clue. After the first couple, he realized what was going on and would squeal with delight when he would see the next gift. I loved it:) Check out the video below of him getting "Salty" the train from the Thomas series. Then there is a pic of us with all his "clues" and then one of him sleeping from earlier in the day. We had to wake him up from his nap - I guess PaPa and Sue Sue wore him out the night before!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So cute! :)
Post a Comment