We are in the midst of a very busy month with the end of camp, a trip to Omaha, the beginning of weekend retreats, a trip to Branson with the Garlichs and my sister's wedding! Makes me tired just writing all that! Both boys are doing great - Mason starts a Kid's Day Out program in 2 weeks which is hard to believe - I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like when I have to take him to Kindergarten! Brody is a maniac - climbing all over the place, including the stairs! We have decided that he will be the child that we are always in the ER for - he seems to have no fear which is so different for us b/c Mason has always been so cautious and slow to try new things. It is fun to see Brody's personality coming out - he is such a happy little guy! Here are a couple pics from the last few week - will have more to post after we get back from Branson and from the wedding!
at the Omaha Children's Museum...

at the Omaha Zoo...


eating at Spaghetti Works in Omaha...
1 comments:
Brody is getting so big - what a cutie! I can relate to the climbing thing...I've got a climber on my hands as well :)
Post a Comment