An Interview with Mason

I saw this idea on a blog and loved it - I am going to start doing it every so often. You interview your child and see how their answers change as they get older. You just ask the questions and write down whatever they say. I had to take out some of the questions b/c he is a bit young for some of them and ended up just giving me his classic, "huh?".

Here is Mason's first interview...

What makes you happy?...daddy

What makes you sad?...My "tee-tee" (blankie), it gone

What do you like?...snack

What is your favorite color?...purple

What do you like to eat?...carrots

What do you like to play?...toys

What is your favorite toy?...truck

Where do you like to go?...Deanna Rose

What's your favorite song?...Jumping in the House (this is a song played at camp)

Do you like taking naps?...yeah

1 comments:

Sara said...

Great idea!