Easter

We had a great Easter yesterday! We started the day with our own Easter egg hunt, bunny muffins and a basket hunt as well. Then it was off to church and then to Papa and Sue Sue's and then we ended the day at Papa and Grandma's. I was thinking last night about how blessed we (and especially my kids) are to have so much family here in town. My boys have no idea how lucky they are to have 2 sets of grandparents that they see often as well as aunts and uncles and cousins to spend time with on a regular basis - something I definitely take for granted all too often.

The boys had so much fun with the Easter stuff, but I think the fact that Mason knows the true meaning of Easter (he was singing "Jesus is Alive, Hallelujah" and saying "He is risen, indeed") is the best part!







0 comments: