from the mouth of Mason

Mason has really been saying some hilarious stuff lately and wanted to share some with you. It is just so funny what goes on in his head!

Andy was putting Mason to bed the other night and Mason was fiddling with Andy's wedding ring on his finger.
Andy: Do you know why I wear this ring?
Mason: Yes
Andy: Why?
Mason: I don't know (his classic response, even after saying "Yes" to the first question!)
Andy: Because I love momma and I want everyone to know
Mason - starts to get upset/sad face/whiny voice: I want a ring, too!
Andy: Why?
Mason: Because I love momma!
***
I had just disciplined Mason for lying to me about spilling some juice - he stopped crying, shook his finger at me and said "God wants you to be nice to me!"
***
I often tell Mason that eating carrots will help him to see better. One day he was spinning around, making himself dizzy. He stopped and said "I can't see!" in a panicked voice after spinning himself around - I said, "Well maybe you should stop spinning around". He looked at me and said "I need carrots!" and ran to the fridge!

3 comments:

JVGcubed said...

Oh Silly Mason... he is too sweet and real smart!

Sara said...

So funny! Adorable :)

Lauren Winkler said...

oh my gosh! please post more things that mason does/says because those stories just made my day!