eyes open!
3D ultrasound
We had our 3D ultrasound today for baby #3. It is just so amazing to see a (pretty-much) fully formed baby inside of me, moving around, yawning, clasping its hands together, and blinking. I think I could have just laid there and watched it move around for hours! We are both thinking its a boy lately... these pictures could probably be interchangeable with the ones from boy Mason and Brody :) We shall see!


eyes open!


eyes open!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
:) So happy you guys are having another one! He/she is such a sweet little muffin. Are you going to find out the sex? :)
So glad to see those beautiful photos! They're so amazing! Can't wait to meet baby G. three!!!!
Nope, Audra - not finding out again! I was sure it was a girl until a few weeks ago and now I feel like its a boy - we shall see!
ALLI! This is so exciting :) Thank you for sharing these pictures!
Amazing! Can't wait to find out...it will be here before we know it!! :) Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment