Toy Story 3 on ice and CARS!

We have had a fun couple of days! Last night, Andy's parents treated us to dinner and Toy Story 3 on Ice at the Sprint Center along with cousins Ellie, Eva and baby Eddie. Needless to say, the boys (mainly Mason) were looking forward to it for weeks and could barely stand the wait when the day finally came. It was so much fun to watch them soak it all in and enjoy the night. Thanks Papa and Sue Sue!

Then today, I took the boys plus another little guy that I watch a couple times a week down to Crown Center to see some life-size versions of Lightning McQueen, Mater and one of the new characters from the upcoming Cars 2 movie. We also went over to the Under the Sea exhibit in Crown Center. The boys had fun and I got my first taste of what it would be like to venture out with 3 kids under 5!





0 comments: