"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life." ~Robert Louis Stevenson
So I am way behind on this blog (let's face it - I haven't been very good at updating it for awhile now!) and realized I hadn't even put a picture of my sweet Tanner on here! Well here he is - born June 2nd at noon exactly - weighing in at 8 pounds, 2 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long. He is doing great and although he's not sleeping as good as he was the first couple weeks, he is a good baby and has made the transition go pretty smoothly so far. I still can't believe that I have 3 boys sometimes, but I feel so blessed by what God has given me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment