*still sleeping about the same as last month - usually in bed around 7pm and up between 5 and 7am to eat - you go back to sleep if its before 7am.
*taking 3 naps a day, usually each one is around an hour, sometimes one is longer.
*finally eating baby food! You like all of the fruits I have given you and most of the veggies although you did not care for the green beans we tried last week. You are not a fan of rice cereal at all
*sitting up completely on your own for a good amount of time - you usually fall over after awhile, but you are getting so good at regaining your balance when you teeter around while sitting
*still loving your jumperoo - such a great toy!
*still no teeth
*you weighed just under 18 pounds at your 6 month appointment which was just under the 50th percentile
*loving to watch your brothers play and are very entertained by them - you love grabbing people's faces
*just the smiliest (is that a word?) baby I have ever met - you just light up when I come in to get you in the morning or after a nap or pretty much anytime I enter the room.
*survived 3 whole days without me when I went to North Carolina last weekend to see my friend Jen - you were a bit off the first couple days on your schedule and fussier than normal but you made it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment