On Sunday afternoon, we hosted my Grandpa's 74th birthday party at our house. My whole family came and we had a great time. Mason especially loves Jesse and Khloe and likes to just follow them around! On Sunday evening, we went over to Andy's parents to celebrate his brother Eddie's birthday. We had a great time eating dinner and watching some old family videos of the Garlich boys when they were little.
It is weekends like this that make me so thankful for the wonderful family and friends that I have. It is so great to feel loved and be apart of something and that is definitely how I felt this weekend!
1 comments:
Can we pleeease get together in the next week or so?? Are you traveling over spring break? If not, I would love to schedule some time with you. I promise I will be there! Love you!
Post a Comment