Rest Time

Over the past couple months, Mason has struggled going to sleep at night and we noticed that if he didn't take a nap, of course he had no problem at night. So after we got back from Branson, we decided to start "Rest Time." At first, he hated it and would cry and just didn't understand that he wasn't in trouble, that I just wanted him to stay in his room to play or read books. After he started preschool, he did much better with it - I guess because they also have rest time there, he got it! Anyway, it has been going pretty well lately - he just plays in his room with his music on and doesn't try to come out too often now. Today I realized it has been well over the hour I normally give him and things were very quiet. I went down to get him and opened the door to this...

I guess he was pretty tired today:)

0 comments: