Diapers are for babies!

I have a lot of things on my to-do list before the baby comes, but the one thing I REALLY wanted to happen was for Brody to be potty-trained. Mason was potty-trained in April when he was 2 1/2, but I did not have high hopes for Brody as I had tried it back in February and realized he was definitely not ready at that point. So I decided to give it another go before the baby comes and much to my surprise, it went almost as smoothly as it did with Mason! The first day was not the greatest - probably about 50/50 with accidents, but he did not have one single accident the second day - even going #2 on the "big boy potty". Of course he has had his moments, but he is doing so well - I almost still can't believe it. What a relief! It has been nice to have my first break from diapers in 4 1/2 years! Here are some pics of our proud boy...


1 comments:

HannahM said...

horay B!!! We're so proud of you- and so happy for your mama!!