What makes you sad?... hitting
What do you like to do?... play toys
What is your favorite color?... red
What do you like to eat?... enchiladas and bampoo (we had just eaten enchiladas for dinner and I think he was trying to say bamboo - he had just watched a Diego episode about an animal eating bamboo :)
What is your favorite toy?.. green car that drives
When do you feel frustrated?... hitting
What are you excited about?... playing
Where do you like to go?... "Deanna Rose... I like Deanna Rose and Freddy's...lots of things... I like mommies...I like babies...baby Tanners"
what is your favorite song?... Itsy Bitsy Spider
Do you like to take naps?... yeah
Who is your best friend?... Mason
What is your favorite thing about preschool?... painting
What is your favorite animal?... lion...I don't like lions or "wolfs"...giraffe
What kind of job do you want to have when you grow up?...I will make a big circle...dirt...dig
0 comments:
Post a Comment