When do you feel sad?... when somebody leaves me alone
What do you like to do?... sometimes I like to wrestle with dada
What is your favorite color?... yellow
What do you like to eat?... apples, pears, suckers
What is your favorite toy?.. my helicopter (present from Tyson for his recent bday)
When do you feel frustrated?... when Brody does mean stuff to me
What do you really like?... I like to go to some playgrounds and Bass Pro Shop
What are you excited about?... my birthday party
Where do you like to go?... Chuck E Cheese
what is your favorite song?... Jumping in the House of God
What is your favorite thing to do at Preschool?... make stuff for you and dada and give it to you
What is the best part of being 5 years old?... getting presents
Who is your best friend?... Avery and Ethan
What kind of job do you want to have when you grow up?...I'm gonna drive a skid steer
Anything else you want to tell me?... I like to see construction sites
0 comments:
Post a Comment